You have reached the Established Phase of Business Ownership, Congratulations!
This is where you wanted to be all along. You head a company that has a team that almost runs itself. The company is still growing, a little slower than the last stage, but you still come to the company every day and occupy your office chair glancing at the awards from your community. You have selected charities you support.
Now what do you do with the company and yourself?
Yes, there are always concerns that weigh on your mind:
- Is operations planning being handled well?
- Where is the market trending and is your position secure?
- Of course, your leadership is still important but who will succeed you?
- Are there good people trained to take over and keep your company culture focused for the next generation?
- Any management issues still needing resolution?
- What about your own financial planning? Retirement? New challenges? Old scores?
- Is there a plan for the next stage in the business cycle?
- Is a merger or an acquisition needed in order to maintain trust in your trademarks and/or brands?
- Is your family succession decided or is it still being questioned by children or staff or minor interests?
- Are all the possible future vacancies backed up with capable people who sincerely understand your market and your vision?
Vision and planning got you here and need to be well in place! Nothing is wrong if you want to stay where you are, but will you be comfortable and secure in the chair behind your desk?
Have you effectively laid the groundwork for the next stage in your business, life and family?
Or has your attention been diverted to something shiny and new like a company airplane (jet?) or your son winning a world title or running for elected office? Yes, we have been there too. We can sit with you and share your current success; or help you reignite your entrepreneurial instincts and look to the next stage in your business and keep your feet to the fire. We can help you or members of your family start something new, or consult with you and help you analyze and plan for your next stage.
The only plan you should not have is no plan. That’s where we come in. Let’s talk, business owner to business owner. You’ll go away with new ideas and insights that can change your and your family’s tomorrow.
There Are Easy Solutions, Let's Talk
No obligation of course and it’s 100% confidential. We are here to help.