CONFLICT IS GOOD
How Well You Understand How Your Respond to Conflict Makes All The Difference
The purpose of this program is to help you understand your normal response to conflict mode and provide you with alternative replies that will reduce anxiety, bring clarity and facilitate a more favorable response. Here are some key principles to remember:
• Conflict occurs in every aspect of day to day life. If you avoid it, it WILL NOT go away.
• Conflict is not always dysfunctional. It can build relationships and awareness.
• Conflict teaches us to differentiate ourselves, as we set boundaries in our lives.
• Managing conflict raises awareness, causing us to listen and demonstrate maturity.
• All conflict DOES NOT have a winner and a loser.